Step 1/3. This article provides instructions on how to set up an individual user account.
To view 'Step 2/3: How to fill out the application form' click here.
To view 'Step 3/3: How to upload your identity documents' click here.
Step 1. Select Your Check Type
- To begin the registration process please click here and select 'I am a new individual'.
- You will then need to select your check type
- If you have chosen to lodge a police check application, you will then need to enter your check purpose and level of contact.
When filling out the check purpose, which is the reason for the police check.
Please include your Role + Industry or Business name.
For example Accountant - Construction Industry or Accountant - XYZ Business
Please also note:
- Do not include any acronyms/abbreviations
- A 70-character limit applies to the combined role, industry/place of work and state
For a more detailed explanation please click here.
- For further information on the level of contact click here.
Step 2. Register your account
You will need to input your:
- Full name
- Email address
- Create a password (password must be at least eight characters; must contain one capital letter, one number, one special character)
Step 3. Make payment
Input your payment details (cardholder name, card number, expiry date, CVN code).
Step 4. Email verification
Once you have successfully made payment an 'email verification code' will be sent to your registered email address (ensure you check your junk/spam folders).
If the email address you have entered is incorrect, click 'you can change your contact details here'. Once updated, click 'resend the verification code via email click here' to resend the 'email verification code' to the correct email address.
Once you have received this email, either:
- Click the 'click to verify' button, or
- Copy the verification code, paste it into the 'enter your code here' box and click 'next'
If you have not received your verification code please email our helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Step 5. Continue Application
Once you have verified your email you will be able to continue with your application. For a step-by-step process on how to fill out the application form please click here.